5Rhythms Workshop

Tabula Rasa

10 Jan 2020 - 12 Jan 2020
Locatie: Tanssin Talon harjoitussali- Dance House Helsinki, Tallberginkatu 1 C 15, 00180 Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland Show map
Organizer: Rauha Hartt

I would like to opt-in to receive 5Rhythms Global emails about upcoming events. View our privacy policy.



 Begin your new year with a clean slate. 5Rhythms is like a deep inner cleansing that allows us to release what we no longer need and return to the source of our being. We will dance out the old year, giving time for savouring, accepting, thanking, and letting go. We will embody our hopes, aspirations and intentions for the coming year, tuning into our body wisdom, needs, and our enchanting creativity.

5Rhythms is a dynamic movement meditation practice that guides us into fuller embodiment and into the courage to be who we are. It is a practice that unlocks our creativity, connects us to ourselves and to community, and gives tools for exploring being human in all its shapes and colours. Welcome just as you are!

This workshop is suitable for everyone (over 15 years of age). No previous experience required!



Refund Policy

Registrations are binding. We charge a cancellation fee and the amount depends on how long before the workshop you cancel your place. 

Please make your cancellation in writing by emailing Karoliina: karoliina (at) valontaival (dot) com. In the subject of your email, please mention the name of the workshop as well as “cancellation” to make it easier for Karoliina to find your email.

Please give us all the necessary bank account details for the refund (IBAN & BIC for EU residents)

If you cancel your place:

OPTION 1: get a partial refund (see below)

OPTION 2: have someone fill in for you (no cancellation fee)

OPTION 1: Cancelling and getting a refund

At the latest by 2 weeks before the workshop: either a) we will charge 30% of the workshop price and refund the rest (70%) into your account or b) we will charge a 25% cancellation fee and refund the rest (75%) with a gift card for the webshop.

Less than 2 weeks before the workshop: no refunds except in the force majeure cases of injury, illness, etc. If you cancel at the latest 24 h before the workshop commences, the above options for the cancellation fee apply. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the workshop, we offer no refund. We will need a doctor’s note if it is an illness or injury.

OPTION 2: Naming a replacement

YES it is possible to have someone fill in for you. Please tell us their name (by 24 hours before the workshop begins) and you can sort out the payment for the workshop between the two of you. We will not charge a fee for this, nor will we refund any money.

Registration Policy

Pre-Registration Required


In een 5Ritmes® Waves Workshop ervaar je de basis van het gehele 5Ritmes spectrum. Tijdens een workshop vindt verdieping plaats van je fysieke expressie, de ritmes en hun polariteiten. VOORWAARDE VOOR DEELNAME: Geen.
PREREQUISITES: No prerequisites required.

Close it

Aanmelding nieuwsbrief en mailinglijst

Vul onderstaande velden in om onze nieuwsbrief te ontvangen en om op onze mailinglijst te komen. Klik daarna op Verzenden:
* Verplichte velden

Form Heading

Send me Teacher Training program updates*

Join The Moving Center New York Tribe*

Join North America Tribe*

Join Europe Tribe*

Join Australia Tribe*

Join Central America Tribe*

Join South America Tribe*

Join Asia Tribe*

Join Africa Tribe*