We are offering two ways to dance with us - online from wherever you are, or outdoors and in person in Somerville!
Saturday, September 26th
6:00pm-7:30pm Eastern Time
How to join us:
1. In person! With a beautiful, large outdoor space in Somerville, this is a chance to return to the joy of moving together while staying safe. There is room for 10 dancers (early booking recommended - just 6 more spots available at time of writing!) spaced considerably more than 6 ft apart. The garden is on Centre St, Somerville, MA 02143 (full address provided on booking). Pre-booking is required.
Ticket price: $18
Book for the in person option here:
2. Online! All you need is a good internet connection, space enough to dance, and the ability to play your computer audio at your desired level.
Pay what you can via Venmo (https://venmo.com/Joel-Stanley-1) or PayPal (www.paypal.me/JoelStanley)
Register for the link: https://forms.gle/UFBrYr5jaPLHaJfz5
About Heeraa Sazevich:
Heeraa Sazevich is a life-long dancer and meditator with a BA in Theater Arts UCLA. She has danced the 5Rhythms since 1997, participating in many workshops with the source of the practice, Gabrielle Roth and her son Jonathan Horan. She facilitated conscious dance on the island of O'ahu, Hawai'i and in Sun Valley, Idaho for over 12 years. As a 5RTA certified Heartbeat level teacher of the 5Rhythms, she combines her knowledge of 5Rhythms, theater, meditation and emotional release to create a safe and creative space for participants to let go and utterly embrace their whole selves through movement. She currently travels and teaches globally. www.5rhythms-heeraa.com
- On arrival, dancers should head round the side of the house and find a spot in the space distanced at least 10 ft from other dancers.
- Heeraa will be distance-teaching from Utah via live link up. We will have speakers set up to dance to the music and hear the instruction without the need for phones or headphones.
- Dancers should bring their own water as access to the house will be limited (use of bathroom only).
- In case of rain causing the outdoor dance to be canceled, we will let you know in good time and offer the option of a refund. Alternatively, dancers will have the option to log on at home for the online class and leave their ticket purchase as their donation.