is from All Saints Green. There is an open air car park on Queen's Road that has a fixed charge of £2.50 after 6.30 p.m. It is 2 minutes walk to the Yoga Tree.
Dancing Dates 2023 /24
Saturday December 9th - Live Drums with Jay Tubsman
Saturday January 13th - Ancestral Roots
Saturday February 10th - Love Arising
Saturday March 9th - Gradual Warmth
Saturday April 13th - Harmonious Cycles
Saturday May 11th - Sky Vitality
Saturday June 15th - Height of Sun
Saturday July 27th - Gentle Energy
Notes on the Venue
1. This is a barefoot yoga studio. Please leave your footwear downstairs with all your belongings. Take only your water bottle upstairs into the studio. If your feet need protection wear pilates grip socks which do not slip.
2. The door is locked at 7.40pm, no entrance after this time. Entrance is pre-booked only.
3. There is parking on Queens Road open air car park. There is a flat fee of £2.50 after 6.30pm. There is no parking at the venue. It is 2 minutes walk from this car park. The venue is under a 20 minute walk from the rail station and is 2 minutes walk from the bus station.
4. Regrettably it is not possible to bring bicycles into the venue. Space is limited and it is a hygiene rated cafe. There are bike racks to one side of the Yoga Tree.
5. Please stay for the entire session. However, if you need to leave, as the front door will be locked, please leave by the fire exit which will close behind you. You will not be able to re-enter.
6. The floor is wooden and soft, the room is warm.
7. Be space aware. Place your water bottle on the window sill to keep the floor space clear for dancing. If you lie or sit down as part of your dance, please do so at the edge of the room, as this is a cosier space. Gratitude for your help with this.
7. About the building. As part of the All Saints Green development, Alumno carefully renovated this Grade II listed 19th century former stable and coach house, and brought it back into public use as a yoga studio. The building was transformed into one of England’s first dance schools in 1952, but closed in the 1970s. Today it is a much loved yoga studio with a beautiful atmosphere.