"Music is the Healing Force of the Universe" - Albert Ayler
Transmission is monthly deep radio DJ broadcast.
The intention is to send out a DJ signal that can be picked up by anyone wanting to immerse in the healing force we know as music.
Feel free to dance, move, sit, journey, get creative.
Third Thursday of the month, 20h UK time, for approx 2 hours
worldwide livestream at
(please note the link will only work during showtime!)
(£21-£1 or pay as you can/feel)
1. Decent speakers or headphones recommended.
2. Dance, move, sit, lie back, walk, get creative, hang out with others, do the washing up - find your own way to immerse and ride the sound waves.
3. For maximum immersion, be there for the beginning and take the whole journey - but you can also dip in if that’s how it flows for you.
4. Take responsibility for your own experience, safety and well-being.
5. Contributions gratefully received and shared with music-makers and community food producers.
6. All welcome, wherever you’re at and wherever you’re from.
Ambient meditations to soulful roots, world rhythms and sonic beat science; then deep house, techno & trance voyages to spiritual jazz and medicine prayer songs. There's a bit of microphone flow in the mix to pay respect to musical sources and offer pathways for journeying.
Christian de Sousa is a DJ, 5Rhythms teacher and multidisciplinary artist. He created the legendary Sweaty Thursdays in London and was founder of the seminal dancingTao collective. Long ago, he used to broadcast a late-night show on Resonance FM called the Earshot Cinema. Transmission is beamed out from the hills of south Devon, England, using an independent 320K-audio streaming platform. New website coming soon at glimpsesoflight.net.
can be found at: mixcloud.com/polartaoist
Send me a postcard!