SURRENDERING TO LOVE
10 May 2019 - 12 May 2019
Ubicación: The Birchcliffe Centre., Birchcliffe Rd, Hebden Bridge HX7 8DB, UK
When we feel an absence of love, our heart has simply got tired and we need to reawaken it to the essence of life. The 5Rhythms practice is a wonderfully effective way to reawaken our self not just to our vitality but to our very existence as love. On this workshop we will harness the vitality of Spring, sensitively exploring what shields we have put in place that are stopping our capacity to love, and ask our dancing heart: ‘what is ready to be surrendered?’ We will trust in the healing power of the dance to work its magic. Through allowing our emotions to be shaped, expressed and released through the body we will come to see that loving our self wholeheartedly is our natural state.
• Cost: £130 (Early bird £115 if paid in full by April 25th); Friday only: £10 (pay on entrance)
• Times: Fri 7.30pm-9.30pm; Sat 10.30am-6pm; Sun 10am-4pm
• On Friday evening we will be in the ‘yoga room’: enter through the door to the left of the main entrance to the centre.
• On Sat & Sun we will be in the main hall: enter through side door on uphill side of building.
• On site parking available. If traveling by train, the centre is 15 mins walk from Hebden Bridge train station.
• Bring lunch to share if you wish (there is a kitchen available for use).
• If you wish to sleep overnight in the hall on the Friday and/or Saturday you may do so at no charge. (no showers or beds available).
• Booking: Transfer a non-refundable deposit of £45 or the full amount (your balance will be returned in case of cancellation). Contact email@example.com or call/text 07749 418640 to receive bank details. Please email or text when you make a payment. The remainder is due before the workshop starts and can be paid in cash on the door if you wish.
Prerequisite: 15 hrs of waves level 5Rhythms®.
In Heartbeat we explore our emotions as energy, as power, as part of being human. Old feelings that have been locked in our limbs or caged in our chest begin to shake loose. We get comfortable with feelings, neither hanging onto them nor pushing them away.