THERE IS DANCE THAT ONLY YOU CAN DO
• YOU ARE YOUR CHOREOGRAPHY - No steps or routines to follow and no previous experience or ability is needed to participate
• EVERYONE CAN DANCE THE 5RYTHMS - regardless of age, gender, culture, ability, experience, shape, fitness, physical and mental limitations.
• EVERYONE IS WELCOME AS THEY ARE - we dance together for many different reasons – fun, wellbeing, connection, social engagement, letting go, freeing the mind, exploring creativity, self-awareness, acceptance, personal growth, transformation
• THE DANCE OF LIFE - my music and invitational teaching will guide you through a cycle of five, distinctive rhythms to dance with as we do in everyday life. Flowing represents our fluidity, staccato connectivity, chaos freedom, lyrical intuition and stillness being.
• DISCOVER THE DANCER IN YOU - Unlike other dance modalities, there are no preconceptions of what the dance should be or look like and the focus is on connecting, sensing, listening, seeing and expressing yourself from the inside out, being curious and enjoying the present moment.
19.15pm doors open & warm-up music starts
19.30pm class starts
21.00pm class ends
Free parking in the car park in front of the hall
Keep hydrated : bring a water bottle with you
Wear loose layered clothing that you feel comfortable in
Bare feet are preferable : alternatively soft shoes or trainers
• Drop in, pay at the door, cash or pre-pay with paypal
• Sliding scale: £10 person, £5 pensioners, single parents, students, unwaged.
IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR DANCE, WHO WILL ?