This class will be offered online via Zoom video conferencing service.
Book online at https://bendeutsch.square.site/shop/online/2
(You will receive an automated email to cofirm your booking. A little later you'll receive a seperate email with details of how to join the class.)
The class begins at 6:30pm and is approximately 90 minutes long
The format of the class is evolving - there will be time to move and time to talk, some parts of the class will have music, some parts won't, accredited 5Rhythms teacher Ben Deutsch will hold the space and offer guidance as appropriate.
Before we start, please clear some space for yourself to move in, have some drinking water to hand, make sure you're wearing comfortable clothing, and ask other people in your home not to disturb you for an hour.
We'll be able to see each other through the video link, but you don't need to be facing the screen or the camera all the time. Do make sure that the sound is turned on,
Pay what you feel - suggested donation £5, but please pay whatever feels appropriate and affordable for you.
Please join us, to help keep the connections of this dancing community alive.
The class is taught in English. Dancers from all parts of the World are welcome. (Please check the difference between your local time and UK time.)
Keep safe. Keep connected. Keep dancing.
* The class is held online using Zoom video conferencing. This works on Windows, Mac and Linux computers and on Android or Apple smart phones or tablets. If you are unsure how to use it, visit their website at https://zoom.us/
* We ask all participants to have their camera switched on and to dance mainly where they are visible to the camera. This helps to build trust, since all participants can see each other and know that they are seen.
* Please don't take any screenshot or recording of the class.
* Please respect other participants by keeping anything they share during the class confidential.
* You are responsible for your own safety in the space where you dance. Please make sure that you have removed anything that you could tread on or trip over.
* Please do not take alcohol or recreational drugs prior to the class.
* Wear clothes that you will be comfortable moving in.
* Have water to hand in case you need to rehydrate.
* Ask your family or housemates to give you uninterrupted time during the class.
All the music used in these classes is especially created for the 5Rhythms practice. The creators and rights-holders have generously given permission for the music to be used in online classes internationally.