Wake up and dance on Monday mornings! Begin your day by tuning into your body, breath, and senses. An enlivening and invigorating way to start your day with creativity and embodied presence.
No previous experience necessary. All ranges of experience, physical ability, all ages, genders, and body types are welcome. The dance returns us to our senses, breath, and body awareness. Dancing allows us to cultivate creativity and resilience in these chaotic times.
In an online class, you will get to explore and enjoy your own movement, build a positive relationship with your body and the space you are in, discover your creativity, loosen up, shake out, and relax. Just like in an in-person class.
60 minute class: 13€ / 11€ concessions*
Class card for 5 classes (5 x 60 min): 61€ / 52€ concessions*
Class card for 10 classes (10 x 60 min): 117€ / 99€ concessions*
* Discounted prices for students, pensioners & unemployed
All prices include VAT 10%.
* Pre-registration is required (see below).
• Classes are taught via Zoom.
• The classes are live-stream only. They will not be recorded for later use due to music copyrights. All participants agree not to record any part of the class.
• Classes are taught mostly in Finnish, if needed I may drop in some instruction in English. Please email me in advance or let me know via the chat in Zoom that you need translation into English.