THE WAY OF THE HEART
4 Oct 2019 - 6 Oct 2019
Location: Manchester, UK, See Notes
Learning to live from the heart is a life long process. The 5Rhythms movement meditation practice offers us unending opportunities for combining sensitivity with strength, open heartedness with boundaries, vulnerability with connection. On this weekend we will dance our hearts back into fullness, again and again. Through combining music, periods of silence, and gentle guidance, Francis will invite us to listen deeply to whatever it is in our hearts that wishes to be moved, expressed and released through the dance. After releasing what needs to be released, we will call upon our limitless imagination to help us welcome the new ways in which the clear heart wishes to move through the world.
• Venue Friday evening: Chorlton Central Methodist Church, Barlow Moor Rd, Manchester M21 8BF
• Venue Sat & Sun: St Matthew’s Community Hall, Chapel Ln, Stretford, Manchester M32 9AJ
• Cost: £130 (Early bird £115 if paid in full by Sept 9th); Friday only: £10/£8/£6 (pay on entrance)
• Times: Fri 7.30pm-9.30pm; Sat 10.30am-6pm; Sun 10.30am-5pm
• Booking: Transfer a non-refundable deposit of £45 or the full amount (your balance will be returned in case of cancellation). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 07749 418640 to receive bank details. Please email or text when you make a payment. The remainder is due before the workshop starts and can be paid in cash on the door if you wish.
Prerequisite: 15 hrs of waves level 5Rhythms®
WORKSHOP LEVEL DETAILS
In Heartbeat we explore our emotions as energy, as power, as part of being human. Old feelings that have been locked in our limbs or caged in our chest begin to shake loose. We get comfortable with feelings, neither hanging onto them nor pushing them away.