The 5Rhythms – Flowing Staccato Chaos Lyrical Stillness® – are states of Being.�They are markers on the map on the way to discover a vulnerable, wild passionate, instinctive, real self.
Within the practice of the 5rhythms we will in this retreat let us guide by the 5 A’s (formulated by David Richo, psychotherapist and a writer). The 5 A’s form the basis of mature love. They help us to move away from judgment, fear, and blame to a position of openness, compassion, and realism about life and relationships.
And some extra information about the 5 A’s
By giving and receiving these five A’s, relationships become deeper and more meaningful, and they become a ground for personal transformation.
1. Attention to the present moment; observing, listening, and noticing all the feelings at play in our relationships.
2. Acceptance of ourselves and others just as we are.
3. Appreciation of all our gifts, our limits and our longings.
4. Affection shown through holding and touching in respectful ways.
5. Authenticity means you're true to your own personality, values, and spirit, regardless of the pressure that you're under to act otherwise. Allowing life and love to be just as they are, with all their ecstasy and ache, without trying to take control.
The workshop will be in English.
Only 40 min drive from Belgrade (and the airport), Jandala estate has fields of soft grass, blossoming flowers, wild woods and an open view of river Danube and a small river island with wild horses. All the buildings at the estate (mostly from natural materials) were built by the owner himself, an artist, with help of his colleagues, so the warm atmosphere is enhanced by many unique details. There are intimate and peaceful spots, as well as spots for socialising and a sauna and open air hot tub.
On a terrace overlooking river Danube, we’ll eat homemade food and we’ll sleep in yurts or small wooden houses scattered around in a small woods. If the weather allows, we might dance outside, in nature.
Jandala accepts only 30 guests, so spaces might be booked out very quickly.