Thursdays 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm
Next Class: 20 Feb 2020
Location: Practice Community, 2820 7th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
Berkeley, California, United States Show map
Organizer: Practice Community
5Rhythms at Practice with Vehllia and Alessandro
Online Registration Available HERE
This class is offered as introduction and exploration of the 5Rhythms®. We will step into each different Rhythm in every session to build awareness in our bodies of how natural and universal the progression of the journey and how powerful it is to embody this practice.
What are the 5Rhythms?
1. Flowing - The first rhythm is Flowing and its gentle, round and soft inner revelation is the way to find out our moment of truth.
2. Staccato - To step into Staccato and his strong power of determination, its yes and no. The combination of the two is the next rhythm
3. Chaos - Chaos, where we release and surrender to the waves of our inner ocean.
4. Lyrical - To arrive in Lyrical and the enjoyment of a lighter dance, a lighter soul.
5. Stillness - Then we will end in Stillness, where the connection with Spirit can be found in our slower breath.
Classes are open to everyone! There are no steps to learn or physical, dance skills required.